Help them Thrive!
Be a Champion for Children and Families.
Your Donation Impacts Generations.
Why donate? Because you believe that every child deserves the best education and the most promising future. When you partner with The Children’s Guild, you’re supporting an organization that makes sure every child receives the necessary resources to succeed.
Since 1953, we’ve kept children and families as our north star. That’s years of working every day so that:
- Students have access to educational environments that stimulate them as a whole person.
- Support focuses on the mental well-being of children to help them learn the tools necessary to find success.
- Resources are accessible for families through community support networks and partnerships.
- Therapies are available for students who otherwise would not have access to help them advance.
- Tangible needs are met like free meals, free school supplies, and gift cards for necessities.
Unforgettable moments from The Children’s Guild staff
Through the unwavering support of our community, donors, staff, and supporters, we have been able to make a positive impact on countless families and children throughout our communities.
We support children and families in their learning, development, and growth, no matter where they are on the road to success.
years of serving children and families in MD and DC
impacted by the programs and services offered by The Children’s Guild
students currently enrolled at The Children’s Guild and Monarch Academy Schools
school partners where kids receive community care services and therapy
Donate to Inclusive Education
At The Children’s Guild, it’s about more than our programs. We are committed to the success of each child and family we serve. Since we first opened our doors, we have been committed to providing comprehensive, individualized education and families services to empower children, families, and communities to thrive. Ensure success for those we serve and make a donation today. Your generous donation will enable us to provide critical services and support to those who need it most.