Create professional-looking presentations for your classes fast using think-cell
Do you use PowerPoint to present in your classes? If so, think-cell — used by most consulting firms — might save you a significant amount of working time and enable you to create professional-looking presentations for your coursework. Knowing think-cell could be a valuable skill as you enter the workplace since many employers, including top consulting firms and investment banks, use the software.
think-cell is free to Children’s Guild staff. It takes just minutes to learn by watching the short video tutorials available for each chart type. See below for helpful training resources and instructions on how to download think-cell.
Why should you consider using think-cell?
- Creating your charts takes 70% less timewaterfall, Gantt, and Mekko charts in just 2-3 minutes.Create 40+ chart types, including
- 90% less time when making alterationsAutomate changes to your charts with think-cell.
- Gain professional skillsBecome proficient with the charting software used by top consulting and investment firms.
- Better resultsImprove your class presentations and impress your audience.
How to download think-cell
The think-cell key is provided to current Children’s Guild employees through the link below. You are not allowed to distribute or share the key with anyone outside of TCG.
- Key: Email [email protected]g to request access.
- Go to think-cell.com/download to download the software.
think-cell is available for both PC and Mac OS.
How to learn more
For tailored think-cell support and self-service resources such as tutorial videos and a searchable user manual, visit https://www.think-cell.com/support.
- Watch this think-cell overview video
- Build your first chart or layout with the help of this short video
- Explore think-cell’s 40+ chart types and features
Learn how to link an Excel file to your think-cell Power Point chart and automate data update