All Children’s Guild Alliance’s schools are currently closed and providing distance learning for students participating in summer school/ESY programming. Our headquarters and conference center are currently closed. Our staff is working remotely and maintaining regular operating hours. View our resource, Talking to Children about COVID-19 and Managing their Social and Emotional Needs. We want to ensure all children have access to meals while schools are closed. Maryland and DC are offering free weekday student meals at many sites. DC is also offering grocery pickup for families at select school sites.COVID-19 prevention and FAQ’s can be found on CDC’s website.
- The Children’s Guild recognized and celebrated the achievements of 400 remarkable students who are a part of nine education programs. The graduations, promotions, and passages not only mark a milestone for the students but also serve as a testament to …read more »
- WASHINGTON (May 17, 2023) – The U.S. Department of Labor announced TranZed Apprenticeships is among 98 of the department’s latest additions to the 205 organizations already serving as Apprenticeship Ambassadors. Ambassador organizations help the department promote and support Registered Apprenticeship …read more »
- WASHINGTON, DC January 30, 2023 – The Children’s Guild (TCG), founded in 1953 and celebrating its 70th anniversary, is a leading Mid-Atlantic nonprofit organization serving children, families, and child serving organizations dedicated to transforming the way children are cared for and educated …read more »
- Instead of focusing on how apprenticeships change lives and help people find themselves, how about what they can do for those companies and organizations that take them on? Today, many employers in tech, healthcare, and other industries are building their …read more »
- ANNAPOLIS, MD, October 31, 2022 – The Anne Arundel County Public School District has announced the appointment of Mr. Shae Johnson as the new principal of The Children’s Guild Monarch Academy Annapolis (TCG MAA), an International Baccalaureate® (IB) Primary Years Programme …read more »
- Another Level of Love, Compassion & Need! There is a much greater level of foster care needed and the need is growing. The answer is Treatment Foster Care (TFC. Treatment Foster Care, or therapeutic foster care, requires parents with specialized …read more »
- The Children’s Guild (TCG), one of the largest providers of charter schools, special education, autism services, treatment foster care, and family mental and behavioral health services in the region has announced the appointment of Chris Zimmerman as the new Chief …read more »